Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fitness news 18/09/2007

I read the book Sales Dogs a couple of years ago...it was a book ...
I read the book Sales Dogs a couple of years ago...it was a book that came recommended by a former co-worker. More recently, I have been reading Blair Singer's newsletters...they are random enough in arrival that I open them, ...

Bulls skipper Deacon faces fitness battle to make play-offs (Daily Mail)
Bradford are sweating on the fitness of captain Paul Deacon for Friday's Super League elimination play-off against Wigan at the Grattan Stadium, Odsal

Podcast 81: PETE REA Head Coach of the ZAP Fitness Elite Athlete ...
Pete Rea ZAP Fitness Head Coach Episode 81 of The Final Sprint Podcast, the most listened to running podcast in North America, features my interview with PETE REA: a former University of Connecticut stand-out and head coach of the ZAP ...

Jonny Wilkinson and Olly Barkley give England World Cup fitness boost
England have received a timely double boost with Jonny Wilkinson and Olly Barkley both returning to the starting line-up to face Samoa in Nantes next Saturday. Wilkinson, the Newcastle fly half, will make his first start of the ...

Day One
I made yesterday my official day 1 of the great get back into shape campaign. I think I did pretty well. I was conscience of what I was eating and wheteher or not it was good for me. I did notice I need more protein in my diet. ...

 
atkins weight loss dieting